Real time video assessment and treatment of Brain function including eye, ear and
balance systems through Virtual Reality technology in the comfort of your own home
What does Brain Training address?
- Vestibular and Balance Disorders
- Post-Concussion symptoms
- Headaches and Migraines
How Does It Work?
- Initial consultation with Dr. Markel in which a detailed history and QA is administered to fully
understand your problem.
- Virtual testing of your body’s visual, auditory, balance and coordination systems through
specific tests that can be monitored through video (Facetime, Skype/Zoom)
- Once areas of needed improvement are identified, the use of a patented Virtual Reality software
to train the brain/body specifically (VR is an easily downloadable app on your smartphone)
- Home Customized Brain Training Exercise program so you can continue to make great progress
on your own time!
Who is Dr. Erin Markel?
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Director of Physical Therapy for Performance Rehab Associates and
Markel Health Performance in Charlotte, NC
- Over 10 years of specialized practice addressing Brain-Based disorders including studies at AT
Still Medical School and Rehab Institute of Chicago
- Member of the Vestibular Disorders Association or VEDA (vestibular.org)
- Erin is passionate about helping people with these conditions that are otherwise rarely resolved
in conventional medicine
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org